Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Single Thought Leader

 

Bread and Circuses: What Sandwiches can teach us about the Fall of Rome

 

Yeah, I ate a salad, but I was still dreaming about Sandwiches

 

Why rural Americans cling to Sandwiches

 

When did a hot dog become a Sandwich?

 

The Earl of Sandwich is the hero we need

 

Why I’ll be eating a Sandwich instead of voting on Election Day

 

Ordering a wrap instead of a sandwich isn’t treason – it’s something far worse

 

How Sandwiches created the American Dream

 

Life, Death and Sandwiches

 

A Sandwich for your Thoughts

 

The Last Sandwich You’ll Ever Want


I hope they serve Sandwiches in Heaven

 

My Favorite Sandwich is My Next Sandwich

 

What Cutting a Sandwich In Two Tells Us about current Political Divisions

 

Open Face Sandwiches should be shunned for this Sin

 

I don’t have anything else to say, but since t’s almost lunchtime…sandwich anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment