Monday, August 5, 2024

Beaten into submission

 

The following is a diverse list of articles I sent to The New York Times opinion section for immediate publication. They remain in submission limbo, neither accepted or rejected, destined for an eternity in the unread portion of an editor's mailbox. Until now. 


A pigeon defecated on my shoulder; now I understand the absurdity of high fashion

 

Yes, you should absolutely interrupt people more

 

Why I freak out when I see cookies of any kind on a dessert menu

 

Stop asking me if the milk smells okay

 

Why pickleball should be outlawed and its proponents incarcerated 

 

The beauty of being very wrong about nearly everything

 

Put that champagne flute down: the finest glassware for toasting

 

The case against reading 

 

When a pimple is a metaphor 

  

The real reason most electricians have stopped using the phrase “not the brightest bulb”


You too, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment