Friday, February 17, 2023

Don't Know Much

 

Don’t know much about empathy,

Don’t know much oratory,

Don’t know much about etiquette,

Don’t know much ‘cause I’m an idiot.


But I do know that I love to yell,

And I know if you love to yell as well,

What a weird world this would be. 


Don’t know much about demography,

Don’t know much costumery,

Don’t know much about governing,

Don’t know to how use a draw string. 


But I do know bugging my eyes out beats than thinking,

And if you can’t see me blinking,

What a weird world this would be.


Now I don’t claim to be mentally fit,

But I’m trying to be,

For maybe by being mentally unfit, baby,

I can win some of your sympathy. 


Don’t know much about apology,

Don’t know much humility,

Don’t know much about a single book,

Don’t know much about how nuts I look.


But I do know my schtick is wearing thin,

Like my makeup and rifle pin,

What a wonderful world this would be (when I’m an ex-congresswoman) 


Duh duh duh duh duh 

No comments:

Post a Comment