Monday, February 6, 2023

New Delivery Systems

 

How many times does your delivery driver get lost? Or better yet, how many times are they forced to violate traffic laws simply to hand over your food on time? 


It’s why I wasn’t worried when I read the news about the Chinese balloon floating its way across the continent. I can think of more than few restaurants that could learn a valuable lesson from this sort of transportation. We live in the beyond Space age and yet, my noodles are brought to me on the back of an electric scooter, or worse – a bicycle. Is that really the best we have to offer? 


I suppose by the time it reached the Atlantic Ocean the food had probably gone bad. While the sea is a good repository of fish sauce (not to mention fish), this may have been twenty thousand leagues too far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment