Friday, January 6, 2023

At Wit's End

 

How about Kanye West, folks? More like Kanye career-going-south.


Let me be the first to say that daylight savings time is annoying. When did we all develop a kinship with rural farmers? 


What’s the deal with working from home? More like not home from working, am I right?


I was reading an interesting article yesterday. No, wait, I was listening to an interesting podcast. No, I was actually reading an interesting podcast description. Well, to be honest, I was listening to someone describe an interesting podcast on another podcast. Okay, so really, a friend I very much respect was telling me about this subject. Not a friend per se, but a celebrity who does a lot of speaking in public. Anyway, it was about 


I’m a big proponent of gentrification. Why? Because I consider myself a real gent. 


There’s a lot of discussion about the pronunciation of “GIF.” But does anyone say “me me” when the mean “meme?” I say it because I consider every piece of content solely for me. 


What kind of name is “Elon” anyway? No joke here, just a question. 


January 6th was two years ago today. It was also a year ago today. And three years ago today. And four years ago today. As well as fifty and hundred and three hundred and fifty. Time sure is something, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment