Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Marjorie Taylor Scene

 


I deserve gold things. I am entitled to my share of the deep state. I refuse to be silent during speeches. I am a deeply unattractive person inside and out, I’m no fun to be with…

 

Today’s Daily Abomination with Marjorie Taylor Greene. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a congresswoman with the intelligence of a floor lamp. Not just any floor lamp but a floor model floor lamp. One that’s seen greasy palms, but never dimmer bulbs. She is not a good speaker, a thoughtful leader, or a fan of democracy.”

 

I am going to make a great speech today. Because I’m bad enough, I’m dumb enough, and doggone it, people hate me. On today’s show, I am going to talk about something I know nothing about, politics. But that’s okay, because I’m a mediocre power broker. 

 

I want to talk about debate. First off, I come from a fishing family, so bait is something I do know about. What about discourse and datcourse? But I don’t eat at fancy restaurants with courses. I like my food shoved through the window of a roadside drive thru. Hot, sweaty, and loaded with corn syrup. I’ve created some simple phrases for those watching at home, should anyone you a question about politics. 

 

Ukraine is not my crane. Israel isnotrael. A mockery of democracy. 

 

I’m not here to lecture, but I am here to preach. I am here to drink wine out of a bag and hang from the rafters. I don’t need to read the founding fathers to know that I’ve found something more interesting in my closet. Makes me look like a personal flotation device. I feel like yelling. Do you? Let’s yell into the mirror together…

 

Today’s Daily Abomination with Marjorie Taylor Greene was paid for by complete and utter morons.   

No comments:

Post a Comment